Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I-CARE Tutorial: Achieving Meaningful Use Using the Immunization Registry 6.25.13/12p-1p

When
Tuesday June 25, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM CDT

Join Illinois Department of Public Health's I-CARE Tutorial: Achieving Meaningful Use Using the Immunization Registry webinar to learn about the importance of I-CARE immunization registry and how to use its features.

Presenters:
Annie Boesen, Manager for the Immunization Projects at Illinois Chapter; American Academy of Pediatrics working with Illinois Department of Public Health to educate medical providers about immunizations and promoting the I-CARE program.
  
Robin Holding, I-CARE Project Manager, Illinois Department of Public Health

Target Audience:
Physician Office Practice Managers, Providers, Pharmacists, Hospitalists, Quality Improvement Staff, Health IT Personnel and other Clinical Staff

Objectives:
*Learn how providers can use I-CARE at the point of care to determine immunization status

*Understand how Illinois providers can utilize the registry to meet Meaningful Use requirements

*View a unidirectional screen sharing tutorial that will provide a hands-on walk through of how to use the I-CARE immunization registry to provide high quality patient care 

Copy and Paste the link below to register!